Two US Air Force veterans testified that they saw mysterious flying objects disable ten nuclear warheads and also attacked a military test missile.
The officers communicated with representatives of the so-called office for resolving problems with anomalies in all areas (All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office -AARO).
This structure was created by the US Department of Defense in the summer of 2022 to investigate cases of sightings of unidentified flying objects or unidentified air phenomena (UAP).
Robert Salas, 82, recounted his encounter with an orange flying disc that disabled 10 warheads at Malmstrom Air Force Base, Montana, in 1967.
Another ex-military named Robert Jacobs claimed a video his team made for the US Air Force in 1964 showing a flying saucer attacking a military missile during a test launch.
Previously, UFO researcher Robert Hastings spoke to 167 US military personnel who told him of more than 100 UFO intrusions into nuclear weapons sites during and after the Cold War era.
He also claims that AARO Director Sean Kirkpatrick interviewed at least nine other eyewitnesses of similar cases. Hastings also published a book about these incidents called UFOs & Nukes: Extraordinary Encounters at Nuclear Weapons Sites.
Hastings claims that it was because of this book of his that the AARO office decided to talk to these eyewitnesses and it was he who gave Kirkpatrick the contacts of Salas, Jacobs and other former military men who saw UFOs in the area of military bases with nuclear weapons.
Salas said he was “greatly relieved” that these cases were finally published after 50 years of either ignoring or simply denying his story by US authorities.
“I wanted to tell a government agency my story for over 50 years. It was a great relief. They were very generous. They listened carefully. I gave them a full account of the incidents in Malmstrom. Now I am more confident than before that they are trying to make a sincere effort ” said the veteran.
As for Jacobs’ story about the video footage of a UFO attacking a military missile, he doesn’t have the actual video, but he talked about what was on it.
In the 1960s, Robert Jacobs led a team that operated telescopic video cameras filming missile test launches at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California. He claims that when he watched the September 15, 1964, rocket launch video, he saw a disk-shaped UFO fly up to a moving rocket, fire a series of “beams” at it and accelerate, causing a dummy warhead to fall from the sky.
“We watched as the third stage burned out and something else appeared in the frame. It flew into the frame and fired a beam of light at the warhead.
You see, a rocket flies at a speed of several thousand miles per hour. And this thing shoots a beam of light at the warhead, hits it, and then it goes up… fires another beam of light… descends and fires another beam of light, and then it goes out like it came out. And after that, the warhead falls from space.
“The object, the points of light that we saw and the warhead were moving through subspace for about 60 miles in a straight line. And they were moving somewhere in the region of 11,000-14,000 miles per hour, when this UFO caught up with them, flew in, circled around them and flew back.
I saw it. I don’t care if anyone else is talking about it. I saw it on film myself. I was there”.
According to Jacobs, in 1964, his boss, Major Florenz J. Mansmann , as well as two CIA officers, watched the recording with him then . And the boss told him to keep quiet about this video.
Mansmann, who died in 2000, corroborated this story in a May 1987 letter to ufologist Scott Crane. There, he wrote that he watched the video four times before CIA officers sent him to an undisclosed location on the East Coast.
“I ordered Lieutenant Jacobs not to discuss what he saw with anyone, due to the nature of the launch, the failure of the launch mission, and the possibility that the optical equipment showed interference with normal launch circuits. The object was saucer-shaped. I turned the film over to the chief scientist Mansmann wrote.